ValidateMe is a well funded blockchain technology company that is bringing the power of smart contracts to the world of documents (credentials, certificates, degrees, badges, offer letters, contracts, etc.). As digital documents have grown, so has forgery, tampering, and need for verification. We are solving the problem of trust and authenticity by giving an easy to use platform to issue various kinds of document on a blockchain. We are a product company, and have a B2B product which is validateme.online, and a B2C product which is edulocker.com. We already have some very large customers – big universities like Sharda, publishers like SCHAND, schools like Prometheus, and hundreds more. We are rapidly growing!
Why should you join us?
Joining ValidateME will give you experience in blockchain, smart contracts, product development, augment reality, startup life, web development, AWS, cloud, etc. ValidateME has been started and lead by veterans from Silicon Valley, Walmart, Kosmix, QA Infotech, etc. So you will also get to work with some of the best technologist in the Industry.
We are looking for an experienced Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist expert to manage all pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities. The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist will manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines. The Specialist will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the SEO and Marketing team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers
- Proven SEM experience (3-5 Years preferably in startups. Experience in tech startups is a plus) managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
The primary responsibility of this position includes:
- Manage campaigns on PPC platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, linkedIn and others.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Designing and developing online marketing campaigns to maximize search engine returns and website traffic.
- Implementing PPC advertising campaigns and SEO best practices.
- Monitoring SEM analytics such as redirects, click rates, and customer acquisition rates.
- Managing and adjusting PPC budgets to ensure maximum ROI for paid adverts.
- Coordinating with the designers and writers to ensure that all content is aligned with SEO best practices.
- Generating performance reports and analytics for presentation and review.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Proficiency with PPC platforms such as Google AdWords, and Facebook Business Manager.
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field
Please send your resume to email@example.com Please share this post and refer your friends, acquaintances, or connections you know might be interested