ValidateMe is a well funded blockchain technology company that is bringing the power of smart contracts to the world of documents (credentials, certificates, degrees, badges, offer letters, contracts, etc.). As digital documents have grown, so has forgery, tampering, and need for verification. We are solving the problem of trust and authenticity by giving an easy to use platform to issue various kinds of document on a blockchain. We are a product company, and have a B2B product which is validateme.online, and a B2C product which is edulocker.com. We already have some very large customers – big universities like Sharda, publishers like SCHAND, schools like Prometheus, and hundreds more. We are rapidly growing!
Why should you join us?
We are looking for an experienced SEO expert. The person will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, content creation, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks, improve the domain authority and the presence of ValidateMe.online on the web.
We are looking for an experienced Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist expert to manage all pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities. The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist will manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines. The Specialist will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the SEO and Marketing team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers
- Proven SEO experience (3-5 Years preferably in startups. Experience in tech startups is a plus)
- Leads all SEO initiatives, including on-page, off-page, content, and technical strategies.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Expert in content creation specific for SEO
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
The primary responsibility of this position includes:
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly
implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to
improve SEO positions for target keywords
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please share this post and refer your friends, acquaintances, or connections you know might be interested!