Software Testing Engineers
itscredible is a well funded blockchain technology company that is bringing the power of smart contracts to the world of documents (credentials, certificates, degrees, badges, offer letters, contracts, etc.). As digital documents have grown, so has forgery, tampering, and need for verification. We are solving the problem of trust and authenticity by giving an easy to use platform to issue various kinds of document on a blockchain. We are a product company, and have a B2B product which is itscredible, and a B2C product which is credulocker.com. We already have some very large customers – big universities like Sharda, publishers like SCHAND, schools like Prometheus, and hundreds more. We are rapidly growing!
Why should you join us?
Joining itscredible will give you experience in blockchain, smart contracts, product development, augment reality, startup life, web development, AWS, cloud, etc. itscredible has been started and lead by veterans from Silicon Valley, Walmart, Kosmix, QA Infotech, etc. So you will also get to work with some of the best technologist in the Industry.
We are looking for an experienced Software Testing Engineers. S/he will be responsible for evaluating software functions and designing test protocols to ensure that products work as intended.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Software Testing Engineer(Manual + Automation)
- Must have worked in product based company
- Must have end user thinking experience
- Good experience in test case design and development
The primary responsibility of this position includes:
- Meeting with development team to discuss software specifications and controls.
- Identify, analyze and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing, such as software defects, bugs, functionality issues, and output errors, and work directly with software developers to find solutions and develop retesting procedures
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Designing manual and automated test procedures to evaluate the product.
- Building, coding, and implementing software evaluation test programs.
- Running test programs to ensure that testing protocols evaluate the software correctly.
- Completing final tests and creating test reports.
- Presenting test reports to management and suggesting software fixes.
Please send your resume to email@example.com Please share this post and refer your friends, acquaintances, or connections you know might be interested!