Full Stack Developer
itscredible is a well funded blockchain technology company that is bringing the power of smart contracts to the world of documents (credentials, certificates, degrees, badges, offer letters, contracts, etc.). As digital documents have grown, so has forgery, tampering, and need for verification. We are solving the problem of trust and authenticity by giving an easy to use platform to issue various kinds of document on a blockchain. We are a product company, and have a B2B product which is itscredible, and a B2C product which is credulocker.com. We already have some very large customers – big universities like Sharda, publishers like SCHAND, schools like Prometheus, and hundreds more. We are rapidly growing!
Why should you join us?
Joining itscredible will give you experience in blockchain, smart contracts, product development, augment reality, startup life, web development, AWS, cloud, etc. itscredible has been started and lead by veterans from Silicon Valley, Walmart, Kosmix, QA Infotech, etc. So you will also get to work with some of the best technologist in the Industry.
We are looking for Full Stack Developers to join our product development team. In this role, you will be required to participate in all stages of the software product development life cycle.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience as a Software Developer
- B.Tech in Computer Science from tier I or II college(preferable)
- Must have worked in product based company
- Frontend development expertise using React,
- Immediate joiners preferred, please don’t apply if your notice period is more than one month
The primary responsibility of this position includes:
- Implement, Test, customer feedback cycle changes and support technical solutions in full
- Stack development tools and end to end development
- Developing front to end website architecture
- Meeting both consumer and technical needs
- Work with development team and product manager to ideate software solutions
- Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed programs
- Able to work in fast paced and dynamic startup culture.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Please share this post and refer your friends, acquaintances, or connections you know might be interested!